NextWorld Capital welcomes European Corporate and Silicon Valley start-up panelists to discuss Artifical Intelligence: from hybrid cloud to edge computing. It was just a few years ago that the “Big Data” wave started. As companies have built the foundations, focus has now shifted to the next revolution: Artificial Intelligence. The next challenge is to leverage edge computing, often required by the Internet of Things, while capitalising on the breakthrough in hybrid computing.
This next edition of NextWorld Capital‘s Enterprise Innovation Forum series will bring together speakers from some leading Silicon Valley start-ups and from top European Corporates. We’re looking forward to discussing how to harness the power of hybrid cloud and AI to drive innovation.
- Benoit Claveranne, Chief Transformation Officer, Axa
- Benedicte Javelot, EVP Chief Strategy Officer, Orange
- Jean Rognetta, Forbes
- Vincent Champain, General Manager, GE Digital
- Jean-Christophe Lasvergnas, Former CIO for South Europe, Capgemini
- Christian Rodatus, CEO, Datameer (easy to use Big Data analytics on Hadoop)
- Xavier Guerin, VP of Western Europe, Datastax (enterprise-ready solutions on Apache Cassandra – NoSQL database)
- Rick Baker, VP of Global Sales, Airware (the leading Aerial Information Platform for developing and operating commercial drones)
- Arnaud Muller, Founder and CEO, Saagie (an end-to-end data platform that unites People, Data and Technologies)
- Ben Fu, General Partner, NextWorld Capital
- Frederic Halley, Operating Partner, NextWorld Capital