Jonathan is a Partner at Erevena, joining in 2018 after having previously worked as Partner for a boutique search firm in London.
Jonathan works with venture-backed start-ups across Europe and the US with a focus on consumer and B2B2C businesses. He has experience across general management, commercial, product, and marketing leadership roles, with a pan-European focus.
His recent clients include Apple, carwow, Coursera, Kobalt Music, and Uber. Additionally, he has partnered with a number of venture capital firms, such as Accel, Balderton, Eight Roads, EQT, Index, and Octopus.
Jonathan has worked in technology executive search since 2009; from 2015 to 2017 he was based in San Francisco where he focused on scaling EMEA-based venture-backed businesses into the US.
- When Should You Hire a VP Product?
- Interview with Joe Rinaldi Johnson, CPO, Zava
- Interview with Kai Eberhardt, CEO, Oviva
- Interview with Johan Land, Chief Product Officer, Kobalt Music
- Building Brands That People Love
- European Tech conquering America: Lessons learned from global expansion
- Business Review - International CTO & VP Engineering Roles