Kevin is a Senior Partner at Erevena and joined in 2013. He has 20 years of experience in international executive search as a founder member of two technology search businesses: Lonmoor and Quorum International (sold to Kenexa in April 2008).
Kevin works with clients across the entire technology ecosystem; his recent clients are a mix of early stage, VC-backed businesses such as DevicePilot (IoT Platform), Focal Point Positioning (GPS Technology), and Diffblue (AI for code) as well as portfolio companies for Private Equity firms such as Bain Capital, Livingbridge, and Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments.
Kevin focuses on Board, CEO, IT, and Commercial leadership roles for Technology, Enterprise SW, and Services firms across EMEA.
He holds a degree in French, German and European Economic Studies from Bath University.
- Erevena place Chief Executive Officer for Nectarine Health
- Erevena place Chief Executive Officer for Diffblue
- Erevena place Chief Commercial Officer for Elgin
- Erevena place Chief Executive Officer for Mobysoft
- Erevena place Chief Information Officer for Miraclon
- Erevena place Head of Marketing for Zellis