Maria joined Erevena in 2012 and is a Senior Partner with over eighteen years of experience in executive search.
Maria specialises in digital business models and digital transformation across VC, PE and corporates. She also leads Erevena’s Board practice group. Areas of expertise include FinTech, Marketplaces, Health and Education. She brings deep experience across a range of functions, particularly in General Management/Operations, Marketing, and Product. Recent clients include Nutmeg (Goldman Sachs), Monese (Kinnevik), Prodigy Finance (Index), Coursera (NEA), and Memrise (Octopus Ventures), as well as more scaled clients such as eBay, Barclays, and Iglu Cruises (LDC). She works with a number of well-known funds, including Balderton Capital, Index Ventures, and Vitruvian Partners.
Previously, Maria was a Director at The Cornell Partnership and worked for MWM Consulting, a leading Board Practice Group.
Maria graduated from Cambridge University with an MA in History.
- Erevena place Chairman for Masabi
- Erevena place Community Banking MD for Barclays
- Erevena place Head of Sales US for Elvie
- Erevena place Chief Financial Officer for Monese
- Erevena place Senior Director of Enterprise EMEA for Coursera
- Erevena place Chief Operating Officer for Carwow
- Erevena place Chief Operating Officer for Prodigy Finance
- Erevena place Chief Commercial Officer for Seedrs
- Erevena place Chief Operating Officer for Brainlabs
- Erevena place Chief Executive Officer for Entocycle
- Erevena place Chief Operating Officer for Pip’s Island
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for OAG
- Erevena place Chief Marketing Officer for Monese
- Erevena place Chief Revenue Officer for Receipt Bank
- Erevena place Chairman for Festicket
- Boardroom Diversity: A Panel Discussion
- Boardroom Remuneration and Diversity Report 2019
- Building Brands That People Love
- Building and Scaling a World Class Product Organisation
- Building a Successful Board
- Erevena launches the third year of the Non-Executive Salary Survey, expanded to examine the diversity of boards.