Maria joined Erevena in 2012 and is a Senior Partner with over eighteen years of experience in executive search.
She specialises in Executive and Non-Executive appointments for VC and PE backed consumer-facing businesses. Areas of expertise include FinTech, Marketplaces, Health and Education. She brings deep experience across a range of functions, particularly in General Management/Operations, Marketing, and Product. Recent clients include Nutmeg (Goldman Sachs), Monese (Kinnevik), Prodigy Finance (Index), Coursera (NEA), and Memrise (Octopus Ventures), as well as more scaled clients such as eBay, Barclays, and Iglu Cruises (LDC). She works with a number of well-known funds, including Balderton Capital, Index Ventures, and Vitruvian Partners.
Previously, Maria was a Director at The Cornell Partnership and worked for MWM Consulting, a leading Board Practice Group.
Maria graduated from Cambridge University with an MA in History.
- Boardroom Diversity: A Panel Discussion
- Boardroom Remuneration and Diversity Report 2019
- Building Brands That People Love
- Building and Scaling a World Class Product Organisation
- Salary Survey 2017
- Building a Successful Board
- Erevena launches the third year of the Non-Executive Salary Survey, expanded to examine the diversity of boards.