Sam is a senior partner at Erevena and joined in late 2013. After spending 5 ½ years in the London office he recently relocated to San Francisco to help drive Erevena’s US expansion.
Sam leads Erevena’s global technology practice which works on CTO and VP Engineering searches for hyper-growth and ‘scaled-but-transforming’ SaaS, consumer, and marketplace brands.
His recent clients include Sqreen (backed by Y-Combinator, Greylock and Point 9), Trouva (Index) eBay, MatchesFashion (Apax), Kobalt (Google Ventures), Babylon Health (Kinnevik), and Expedia.
Prior to joining Erevena, Sam was one of the directors of Quorum International who scaled and sold the business to Kenexa Inc. Sam holds a degree in International Business and French.
- The Advent of the Data Age and its Impact upon Organisational Dynamics
- Utility, innovation, and personalisation: wearables with David Singleton
- Business Review - International CTO & VP Engineering Roles
- Mark Tsimelzon, Director of Engineering, Facebook/Whatsapp
- Mike Smith, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Barclays Ventures