Sam is a Senior Partner at Erevena with over 17 years’ experience in executive search.
Sam works across the Erevena portfolio building Executive and Non-Executive teams of VC / PE-backed and public companies experiencing hyper-growth or significant transformation. His functional specialisms are the office of the CTO across all consumer and B2B industries and Commercial Leadership in scaling B2B SaaS, where he has a long track record and deep international network across Europe and the US.
The office of the CTO increasingly covers scaling engineering or establishing R&D functions where clients seek to solve complex problems by building products that interact with almost limitless data sources with supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms to improve Consumer or B2B services. Occasionally they have a more profound desire to improve our health or that of our planet.
Prior to joining Erevena in 2013, Sam had co-founded three executive search boutiques, one of which was sold to Kenexa Inc in 2008.
- The Advent of the Data Age and its Impact upon Organisational Dynamics
- Utility, innovation, and personalisation: wearables with David Singleton
- Business Review - International CTO & VP Engineering Roles
- Mark Tsimelzon, Director of Engineering, Facebook/Whatsapp
- Mike Smith, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Barclays Ventures