Sam is a senior partner at Erevena and joined in late 2013. After spending 5 ½ years in the London office he recently relocated to San Francisco to help drive Erevena’s US expansion.
Sam leads Erevena’s global technology practice which works on CTO and VP Engineering searches for hyper-growth and ‘scaled-but-transforming’ SaaS, consumer, and marketplace brands.
His recent clients include Sqreen (backed by Y-Combinator, Greylock and Point 9), Trouva (Index) eBay, MatchesFashion (Apax), Kobalt (Google Ventures), Babylon Health (Kinnevik), and Expedia.
Prior to joining Erevena, Sam was one of the directors of Quorum International who scaled and sold the business to Kenexa Inc. Sam holds a degree in International Business and French.
- Erevena place SVP Engineering for Snyk
- Erevena place Chief Engineering Officer for Babylon Health
- Erevena place VP Engineering for Aircall
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for Exclaimer
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for Huddle
- Erevena place VP Engineering at Sqreen
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for Masabi
- Erevena place Head of Product for Zenly
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for Kobalt Music
- Erevena place Chief Technology Officer for Prodigy Finance
- Erevena place VP Engineering for Kheiron Medical
- Onboarding Leaders Remotely: Lessons Learnt from Lockdown
- Hiring Leaders Remotely: Lessons Learnt from Lockdown
- Interview with Bryan Dove, CEO, Skyscanner
- Interview with Mark Tsimelzon, Director of Engineering, Facebook/Whatsapp
- Business Review - International CTO & VP Engineering Roles
- Interview with Mike Smith, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Barclays Ventures
- The Advent of the Data Age and its Impact upon Organisational Dynamics
- Utility, innovation, and personalisation: wearables with David Singleton