Sam is a senior partner at Erevena and joined in late 2013. After spending 5 ½ years in the London office he recently relocated to San Francisco to help drive Erevena’s US expansion.
Sam leads Erevena’s global technology practice which works on CTO and VP Engineering searches for hyper-growth and ‘scaled-but-transforming’ SaaS, consumer, and marketplace brands.
His recent clients include Sqreen (backed by Y-Combinator, Greylock and Point 9), Trouva (Index) eBay, MatchesFashion (Apax), Kobalt (Google Ventures), Babylon Health (Kinnevik), and Expedia.
Prior to joining Erevena, Sam was one of the directors of Quorum International who scaled and sold the business to Kenexa Inc. Sam holds a degree in International Business and French.
- David Chao joins Sqreen as VP & Head of Marketing
- María Robledo Mahamud joins SoundCloud as VP Engineering – Listener
- Rian Liebenberg joins Kobalt Music as Chief Technology Officer
- Tim Budden joins SenSat as Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Jones joins loveholidays as Chief Information Officer
- Manish Gajria joins Kobalt Music as VP Product
- Dan Knight joins MATCHESFASHION.COM as VP Engineering
- Paulo Ferreira joins Trouva as VP Engineering
- Mark Allcock joins Neyber as Executive Chief Technology Officer
- Andy Reeves joins Deutsche Bank as Chief Product and Technology Officer
- Paulo André joins TourRadar as VP Engineering
- Andrew Dunn joins Connectt as Chief Technology Officer
- The Advent of the Data Age and its Impact upon Organisational Dynamics
- Utility, innovation, and personalisation: wearables with David Singleton
- Business Review - International CTO & VP Engineering Roles
- Interview with Mark Tsimelzon, Director of Engineering, Facebook/Whatsapp
- Interview with Mike Smith, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Barclays Ventures